VOTE ADERIBIGBE YAKUB AS SOCIAL DIRECTOR: WE ARE GOING TO BRING LIGHT INTO FASA.

WE ARE GOING TO BRING LIGHT INTO FASA.

My name is Dolapo as y'all know, 200L ELS class rep and current Chief Whip of the faculty. I have serve in many social capacity in the past before that it’s going to be very easy for me to standardize the social activities of the faculty.

Aderibigbe Yakub for Social Director 

I’m a Leader, an Entertainer, and Enterprenuer and a pot pourri of many things. 

My major goal in FASA is to unite the whole of faculty of Arts, I don’t want a situation whereby we keep seeing ourselves in the faculty as strangers, I want us all to see ourselves as one family, as the popular sayings goes thus, "divided we fall and united we stand." 

All I want to do as a leader is to bring everybody together under one umbrella and create a platform for us to have "FASA of Our Dream".


How can I achieve this?

I have alot of EDUTAINMENT programs on ground that’s going to be of a benefit to us across all the department.

With this programs, people from different departments in the faculty will have a clearer picture and be able to see ourselves as one and with that "WE ARE GOING TO BRING LIGHT INTO FASA."

There are so many reasons why you really need to support me, "I can't do it all alone but together we can have the FASA of our Dream."

No comments